Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lion's Escape Plan











So while my friends and I have a plan to escape from lions… I couldn’t help but wonder about the lions' point of view. Are the lions at the animal orphanage and in the safari walk developing their own version of an escape plan from humans? Food for thought, right? I know, I’m deep-- like the ocean.

Here we are at the lioness' side. I don't know what my friends are doing but I'm secretly praying the lionesses don't execute their escape plan right now.



Here are some pictures from the festivities—the icing on the cake was going with a group of children :)


My friend studied in Uganda and told me that one of Uganda's traditional dances is patterned after this bird




Intently watching the rhino. FYI, rhinos are HUGE. Don't mess.



The older kids and the cheeeeetah. (speaking of which, I miss hot cheetos. And yes, I know, I just proved that advertisements do work. And yes, I am slightly ashamed...slightly.)

~~~~





Don't let this photo fool you--she looks like a serious child but...

.

.

She's quite the ham :)

Photoshoooooot!



Me&Tia

Thanks for joining us!




Until next time!


Y